Part of Presentation Management is reporting: tracking what works and what can be improved.
The activity report can tell you about:
- Volume of different activities (are users sharing files? making files? presenting to an audience?)
- Users performing specific activities (who is doing what most often?)
Identify activities of your most successful users and train others in best practices!
Click the "Reports" icon and the "Activity" tab.
- The dropdowns along the top are filters; set them up and click "Apply" to add them.
- The column header filters can also be used to narrow down what you want to look at.
- Click "Change" at top left by the dates to select a different date range.