Part of Presentation Management is reporting: tracking what works and what can be improved.
In the Shares report, you can see if the people you sent files to opened them, played them, and/or shared them with others.
Click the "Reports" icon and the "Shares" tab.
- The options along the top are filters; set them up and click "Apply" to add them.
- The column header filters can also be used to narrow down what you want to look at.
- Click "Change" at top left by the dates to select a different date range.
- Go to IP Info to identify the owner of the IP address in the last column.
- Clicking the "Accessed Date" column header to show the dates in ascending order displays the creation of the file first, before any accessing of the file, which helps understand timelines.